Where do I find it? I feel like I am being called to do something very important to me. But how do I do that when my own life is in chaos? I need to find that faith that is leading me there to begin with. It's hard to do. I want to get my life in order first, but is that the way it is meant to happen?
I am so envious of those who trust so blindly and completely. I want to be that way. That is what I am shooting for. Blind faith. Is it too much to ask?
I hope that someday I can look back and see how far I have come. I hope I can get up everyday and feel that I am doing what is right in life. I know I will get there. But trust comes so hard for me.
Well lookie there. I have managed 3 whole posts on this thing. I really need to remember it is here and start talking more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
you ask:
Blind faith. Is it too much to ask?
my response:
not in my humble opinion. the ASKING is your faith in action my dear :)
and i don't think your life needs to be 'in order' to step out either. look at noah...or abraham...talk about blind faith.
i'm sure EVERYONE thought these dudes were NUTS.
but they CHANGED THE WORLD.
excited to see where your journey takes you.
xoxo.
Post a Comment