Monday, January 26, 2009

Blogs I follow and recommend...

I am borrowing an idea from a friend....and instead of adding all these to my sidebar...because well...there are a lot of them....I am creating a post with all of the blogs I read and recommend and putting a button on the side --->>

Now you can check it out. I will *try* to keep it updated...but no guarantees. I tend to get slack LOL.

Many of these are my friends....and I love reading about their lives. But some are just blogs I've run across either through friends or through my own searching. A few are not suitable for young viewers due to content/language. Those are marked with **. So don't blame me if you don't pay attention :)

911 What is your emergency
A Boy A Girl and a Pug
A Devonshire Design
A Journey with Christian and Faith
All Because Two People Fell in Love
Angie's Scraps
Annie's Designs
Ashley's Closet
A Simple Walk
At Home With Books
A Working Blogging Mommy
Babe's Tutorials
Bakerella
Bargains and Blessings
Be As You Are
Because I Said So
Bel Vidotti Scraps
Bits and Bobs
Bittersweet Designs
Blissfully Beth
Blogging Momma
Boobs, Injuries and Dr Pepper**
Boomie's Scraps and Dreams
Cake Wrecks
Candy's Treats Scraps
Cha Designz
Chaotic House Designz
Chica's Tutorials
Christine Romano Photography
Confessions of a Scattered Mind
Confessions of a Yummy Mummy
Cooking During Stolen Moments
Craftastrophe
DesignHER Momma
Designs by IrishLass
Diapers and Stilettos
Diary of a Mad Mad Housewife
Digi Diva
Digital Wizardry Photography
Does This Blog Make Me Look Fat
Dooce
Extremely Real Extremely Blessed
Flash Graphics Creations
Frugal Mommies Unite
Goody Two Shoes Photography
Greetings From The Lee's
Grunge and Glitter Scraps
Happy Meals and Happy Hour
Heather
Honey I Shrank Myself
House of Eastman
Hutch's Babys Faith in Christ Scraps
I Don't Wanna Blog
Irresistible Scraps
Issa
It's All About me
It's All About the Journey
JBS2Designs
Jr Babe's Mess
Julie Loves Photography
Kay's Tutorials
KC's Scrappin Sanctuary
Keeper of the Cheerios
Kristen Brooks Photography
Kristin Rachelle Photography
Le Blog de Calimero
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit
Life With my Boys
Life with Three
Linda's Dream Designs
Lisa's Creative Clutter....Too
Literal Dan
Lyn Designz Tutorials
Mad Brat
Margie's Digital Shop
Measure in Love
Mental Poo**
Michelle's Family Journal
Miss Musing
Momarazzi Life
Mommy Momo
Mom of 2 Dancers Reviews
Monica's Sweet Addiction
Moonbeam's Kits and Kaboodles
Mudpies and Mary Janes
Multi-Slacking Mamalicious
Musings of a Future Pastors Wife
My Charming Kids
My Life As I Know It
My Life in a Nutshell
My Looneyverse
My Therapy
Nielsons*Love*Family
Not Just Any Blog
Our Crazy Family
Parish Party of 5
Party of 6
Passive Aggressive Notes
Pinkebody
Plus Size Mommy
Postcards From Insanity**
Post Secret
PSP Addict and Digital Scraps
Rachel'z Expressionz
Rowan and Lucky Photography
Saving Money For A Wedding
Scraps by Joes Wife
Scraps With Attitude by Missy
Seachell's Scraps
Sex Diaries of a Mom
Simply Fit
Simply Stacie
Stayyseeee Productionzz
Stephanie's Mommy Brain
Stranger in a Stranger Land
Suburb Sanity
Sugarplum Paperie
Sweet Savings
Sweet Wrapz Scrap Art
Targetmommy Diaries
Tempus Fugit
The Beauty Counter
The Cullimore Girls
The Huntley Home
The Kankelfam
The Life and Times of a Domestic Goddess
The Life in a Day of the Cooks
The Miss Elaine-ous Life
The Story of 5
Three Boys One Mommy
Tree Root and Twig

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You read A LOT of blogs.. but I have absolutely no room to talk! lol My list is just as long and keeps getting longer. :) Thank you for recommending my blog to your readers.