Monday, January 26, 2009

Well we know I am addicted to survey-ish type things...

Especially if you are on my MySpace. LOL

So a blog I follow had this posted for Friday. Four Things Friday or something like that. Anyways thats over at Postcards From Insanity.

Well I didn't see it Friday because I was swamped in listing my clients stuff.

So I decided to do it for Monday.

Hey at least I am doing it right?? (Like you care LOL)

4 jobs I've had:

1- McDonalds
2- Telemarketer ...yep I was that annoying chic that called during dinner
3- Customer Service
4- Waitress

4 movies I watch over and over:

1- Dirty Dancing
2- Grease
3- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4- anything High School Musical or Cheetah Girls (not by choice LOL)

4 places I have been:

1- North Carolina
2- Chicago
3- Myrtle Beach
4- Atlanta

4 Shows I never miss:

1- Greys Anatomy
2- Army Wives
3- American Idol
4- The soaps on ABC


4 favorite things to eat:

1- Tacos
2- Cheese and Crackers
3- Anything chocolate
4- various forms of ice cream

Yep Im a health freak LOL

4 things I look forward to this year:

1- Getting on my feet
2- organizing my house
3- seeing my friends/family again
4- losing weight

0 comments: