Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a good thing no one uses my bathroom...

I had such high hopes with Madison's 'fads'. When she got into Bratz big time....I was selling Bratz big time on Ebay. So when I purchased her tons and tons of bratz, bratz clothes and bratz feet....I thought hey....its a wise investment....I'll get it back when she's over them and I can sell them in one HUGE lot on Ebay. Especially with clothes and feet. Those go pretty well.

Fast forward a few years. Bratz don't sell as well. But that's okay. Because I am not sure these would sell well

The clothes? I have no idea. The feet? Unless I step on one in the middle of the night on my way to pee....I don't see them. This is what is left of her Bratz (and I think there are some Barbie's mixed in) collection. Well part of it. Obviously the tub is too small for all of them. This is how I found the poor things this morning.





There are more in there but I didn't want to seem like a Bratzophile. This is what hundreds of dollars gives you-- glorified naked bath toys! I swear they all had clothes at one point. Oh I have proof.....she just got a new Barbie for Christmas....and I took a pic to prove they came to the house clothed....

and here she is today:


And what does that have to do with anyone using my bathroom? Simple. I am a slacker. Those poor dolls are from last night. And they are still in my tub. And I took pictures and then what?? I left them there.

Yup....I'm a slacker.

0 comments: