EDIT: YAY my graphics are back up!! Now if my camera would work I'd be a happy camper!!
First off if you are reading this, chances are you see black background and then my funky banner up top. You don't see the crazy cool background or the little link buttons.
Why you ask? Well see I host my graphics on my webspace. Now I LOVE this webhost. Seriously. I pay them every 3 months so I can host my graphics there. And don't get me wrong. They are quick to fix things. I'm sure the problem will be resolved by the end of the day.
But right now, the site is down.
Which means I have no graphics.
Now for my blog this sucks. Because I worked so hard to decorate it. BUT...its something I can live with.
However, my blog graphics aren't the only thing I host there. I also host my ebay graphics and photos. So now my listings are blank. Just words. No cute template. No snazzy pictures.
UGH.
Soooo not something I can live with!
So then I go to take a picture of my medicine cabinet. Why? Well you will find out in an upcoming post.
But here's the issue. I plug my camera in to the USB cord and NADA. Nothing. Can't upload pics.
WTH
Now why do things always happen in multiples??
I can NOT be without a camera. And I do NOT want to spend part of my tax refund that is needed for bills on a new one. So everyone hope with me that its some minor thing that will fix itself.
Camera works perfect.
Maybe its the USB cord??
But...so this doesn't turn into just a rant
I had some very very special angels do some very nice things for me over the past few days. I can't begin to express how I feel right now. Maybe in the near future I can share more. But right now I still feel kinda private about some things. But they know who they are and what they've done.
No matter what else goes wrong today I will have a happy heart thanks to my britches. I love you guys!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment