with the name change??
Well for those who don't know....this blog was previously titled Me, Myself and I- A crazy combination. But when I went to redecorate....I realized that well....I never talk about me....so why should the title be about me?
But I didn't want to title it about Madison because I do talk about other things. Plus she has her own blog.
So what could I title it??
Then a song came on the radio. It's an old song. But one I always liked. And yes its country...deal with it :)
The song is called Mi Vida Loca by Pam Tillis. Now for those who have never heard it, by now you are hearing it via my blog LOL. It's really a pointless song. But I identify with it. And the title seemed PERFECT for my blog. I mean who has a crazier life than me? Seriously!
So thats what I chose
Now my question is...Do I leave the music?? Or do I take it down?? I'm letting you decide. Tell me in comments whether to keep or toss the playlist. I know I sometimes get annoyed when I go to a site and music comes on. But then sometimes I enjoy it.
So since I don't often read my own blog. I'm letting the readers have the say. If you don't vote...don't complain :)
And with that I will leave you with the lyrics. Sooo me
If you're coming with me you need nerves of steel
Cause I take corners on two wheels
It's a never-ending circus ride
The faint of heart need not apply
Mi Vida Loca over and over
Destiny turns on a dime
I go where the wind blows
You can't tame a wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life
Sweetheart before this night is through
I could fall in love with you
Come dancing on the edge with me
Let my passion set you free
Mi Vida Loca over and over
Destiny turns on a dime
I go where the wind blows
You can't tame a wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life
Here in the firelight I see your tattoo
Mi vido loco, so you're crazy too
Mi Vida Loca over and over
Destiny turns on a dime
I go where the wind blows
You can't tame a wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life
We'll go where the wind blows
And I'll be your wild rose
Welcome to my crazy life
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment