Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been redecorating!

My blog that is. How do you like it? Visit The Cutest Blog On the Block to find more great blog designs. But I must thank Junie aka Brandi. She is the one who pointed this particular one out to me. And she helped me to install it. She's just awesome!

So as you can see I am *all about the Edward* LOL.

I know I need to continue my ABC's. I've just been going through a lot. First I was down with my back for a week. Then I got the cold from hell. So now I am backed up in 'To Do' stuff for Ebay. So hopefully I will get around to it sometime this week. But no promises.

I will share a bit of my life lately. Aside from being sick and injured. My friend Kris and I took Madison and her BFF to see High School Musical 3. It was really really good. I think it was their best yet. But thats just me. Madison just said "That Rocked". So I guess she liked it LOL.

Ebay is going well. I have a pile of toys to list, as well as two boxes from clients. Hope to be all caught up in a couple days here.

And Madison had decided to quit cheerleading. Which wasn't a shock even after I spent all that money. But then her coach sent a really kind email and she decided to go back.

Other than that, its been pretty uneventful around here. Can you believe its 35 days until Christmas?? Oh. My. Word. I am soooo not ready.

Well I must head to bed. Thanks for keeping up with me, even when I can't keep up with you.

1 comments:

notjustanylisa said...

I shoulda known!!! I was reading your excerpt in Google Reader not having a clue what your new blog template looked like. I totally loaughed out loud when I clicked the link and up came TWILIGHT!! Looks great!!