Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Small Family Christmas

I have to say our small family Christmas was nice. My brother arrived and we had a big ham dinner with all the fixins. Then it was time to do gifts!

First I have to share my gift from Madison. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I needed it sooooo bad. I was using a broken chair that I fell out of daily. So her dad took her shopping for me, nana and uncle moose and this is what I got:

Then here are some of Madison opening gifts:





Had to get a picture of the Barbie while she STILL had clothes on. This is proof that the dolls ARE dressed when they enter my house LOL
And I took a big chance on Madison's gift. I wasn't sure what to get her and I thought she would really like a piano keyboard. But I wasn't positive. Well looks like it was a success!
Nana opening her gifts!



And of course Sophie had a present. Bear and Sebastian were elsewhere and we couldn't get them in to open gifts. But Sophie really enjoyed hers! (they each got bags of treats!)

And as always uncle Moose had to make a big production of opening gifts. Or maybe that's for the camera?? LOL. But it was funny because Madison packed his gift (a watch) in a large box and then threw a bunch of junk in the box. So he had to dig through all the trash to find his present. And in true Moose fashion there was a commentary along with the unpacking (example..he pulls out a straw...he says Are you trying to say I suck?)





And dad opening his gifts. Well sort of. One of dads still needs to be ordered. Oops. Mom will get right on that.

And I didn't take pictures of Madison murdering us at Scene It or any of that. But I did get pics of her trying out some of her other gifts:


0 comments: