She is now in a different place for a couple of weeks. But the prognosis isn't great.
My mom will be leaving here next week to go be with her and to help my aunt.
I am here, just hoping I get a chance to spend more time with her.
I'd blog more about it, but honestly its just too hard to talk about. But if you read this...Keep us all in your prayers. My mom and aunt, my grandma, my cousins-brother and me. And of course the little ones.
Here's a picture of her I took while we were there over Christmas...It's a really good shot of her.



1 comments:
awe i'm sorry to hear this...
chf is a rough thing. i would suggest enough fluids to prevent dehydration-but not so much to stress her body. cut back on salt. and of course i'm sure they have her on water pills and something to strengthen her heart. i hope she will bounce back.
lots of love to you.
Post a Comment