Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break

That is what this week is. Spring Break. Might I ask who came up with the name of this? And exactly why did they call it a break? I have never been busier than I am when Madison is out of school. Especially this year. Her school decided to have spring break the week before every other school in the area. GREAT. So now I spend most of the day hearing how bored she is. None of the neighborhood kids are home. Most of her friends have school. And her school friends all have plans.

So what has Spring Break meant? It meant going to the museum for the billionth time. And trying to act like I was remotely interested in the same displays I've seen the other 999,999,999 times we went.

It meant an entire day of playing Boogie on the wii. Okay so that wasn't so bad. I am pretty dang good at that game.

Tomorrow I don't know what we will do. Same for Friday. But we will do something. Otherwise it will be miserable.

I can't wait until Spring Break is over so I can relax.

0 comments: