I have neglected this blog terribly. I mean summer is almost over and my last post was during spring break. I am awful. So my resolution is to try and post something every day. I sure hope I can remember to do that.
So what's going on with me? Well this summer has been nice. No long trips. No expectations. Just hanging at the house or the beach or wherever we wanted to hang. Tons of "smores nights". We even had a pool party.
But best of all.....Madison is finally stablizing. It's a miracle. Oh and I found a church I kinda like. I'm still getting the feel of it. But so far so good.
Well next week is Madison's birthday. But she wants to have her party at the end of the month. So next week we are just going out to dinner. She wants to take her BFF with us. I can't wait til her party and she gets to see what she's getting. She will be so suprised. Thanks to a special angel.
My experiment for the week? besides listing the tons of Gymbo a client sent me.....I am going to attempt Bakerella's Cupcake Pops. Thats going to be her school treat for her birthday.
I sure hope I bake them better than I bake everything else.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment