Sunday, October 12, 2008

N is for.....

Neighborhoods.

Do they really matter that much?

See I live in what I deem the "perfect" neighborhood. But I HATE my house. It's too small. It's ugly. It's falling apart. So I've been looking at houses.

Well we had found one I loved. Then we found one that was perfect. But I still loved the first one and half of that reason was the neighborhood. The other one was big and roomy and worth twice its price and had a huge yard and was just the perfect house. But I didn't feel "that feeling" about the area.

So it turns out the "Perfect" house is not available anymore.

Which is FINE with me. It was nice. But the other one just speaks to me. And I like the neighborhood. It's not where I live....but I can't afford where I live. Unless I stay in this too small falling apart ugly house. Which I will do if the perfect place doesn't happen.

Im rambling here aren't I?

I was stuck on N and then realized we'd spent the past few days analyzing neighborhoods and I realized I've become a neighborhood snob LOL

2 comments:

stephanie h said...

I hope the house works out for you and the new background is PERFECT for you!

Told you that you would become addicted! LMBO

Anonymous said...

Ugh I know what you mean, we are shopping for a new house and the look of the neighborhood means sooooo much!

I will keep my fingers crossed that you find your perfect house, in the perfect neighborhood with the perfect neighbors!! LOL!!