Thursday, October 2, 2008

M is for.....

McDonald's.

This is my rant for the day.

Madison had cheerleading 30 minutes away tonight at 7 so we decided instead of trying to fix dinner in the whopping hour and a half we were home....we would take her out to McDonald's first.

Well first off it cost us 18 bucks for 2 adults and a child. For McDonald's??? I mean it isn't like we had sit down service or home cooked food. It's microwaved burgers and stale fries for crying out loud.

Which brings me to my next point. I ordered chicken selects, steering as far away from the disgusting burgers as I could....I wanted Wendy's or Taco Bell but was outvoted lol.....anyways....have you ever eated rubber? Because I think I did tonight. Yep rubber chicken.

For almost 6 bucks a person can I at least get recently nuked food?

Madison however enjoyed hers. I shoulda went with the Snack wrap too.

So there my friends, is my rant for tonight. Well one of them. We ordered her uniforms and stuff tonight and Oh. My. Word.

0 comments: