Sunday, September 28, 2008

A special plea on behalf of women everywhere....

You are seeing this break in your normally scheduled ramblings from my life for a very important message.

You see I finished the last two Twilight books. And it was NOT enough. So then I went to the website and read her rough draft (partial might I add) of Midnight Sun. And it just ended. In the middle.

Now I can't begin to explain how this affected me. I mean its bad enough that I am finished with the story. Then to tease me by letting me inside Edward's head but only for a brief time. It's just cruelty.

So on the strange unlikely chance that Stephenie Meyer just happens to be a blog addict. And on the chance that out of all the blogs out there, mine is the one she stumbles into. I make the following plea on behalf of my fellow females.

PLEASE finish writing and publish Midnight Sun. We all understand that you were betrayed and hurt. We get that. And if we could somehow do something to make it better we would. But we can't. And hurting us, the fans, is not making it better. We LOVE Edward. We LOVE the series. We NEED Edward. The partial rough draft was awesome but NOT NEARLY ENOUGH. Give us our Edward!!!!

And if you want, you could continue to write about him. We wouldn't mind :)

0 comments: