well someone knew I was stuck.
So Madison asks me if she can go to the park with one of her older friends from the neighborhood (remember the whole independence thing?). I say yes for 30 minutes. She says how about 40? I said 35. She said okay and off they went.
So she comes back and screams open the door.
Door gets opened and there on the porch stands my little rescuer with an adorable little kitten. She had found it at the park and wanted to bring it inside. She thought we could make found posters and post them around the neighborhood.
The kitten was obviously someone's pet. It was well cared for. It probably had just run over to the park. But Madison just KNEW she had to have this kitten. PLEASEEEEEEEEE mom. I'll make it sleep in my room mom. We can take it to the shelter.
But I couldn't say yes. We had to take it back to the park. Of course now I feel guilty and will probably go back later and see if it is still there.
I can't tell you how many times Madison has shown up at the house with neighbors pets saying we had to bring it inside because it was cold/wet etc. And we have a SMALL house and a LARGE dog and a cat.
So....it at least gave me something to write about that starts with K.
K is for Kitten.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment