So you know I was obsessively entering all the blog giveaways last week.
Well I won. Two things actually.
First I won some chocolate. Now who can beat that??? I mean seriously.....chocolate has got to be the world's perfect gift. And it wasn't even what I was entering for! LOL. I got chocolate for making the blog owner laugh :) How cool is that?? And the funny part.....she lives right near me. She could have just driven the chocolate to my house LOL. It arrived today and could NOT have been better timing. I was in need of a chocolate fix and viola...it came in the mail!
Here is the link to the giveaway that I won chocolate from!
And second...I won this totally awesome pair of shoes for Madison!! I am so excited. I can't wait to give them to her and see her face. And all I did was tell just how awesome Madison is! That was easy.
Here are the shoes I won:
Now go check out their awesome blogs! And be sure to show em some love.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
woo-hoo! congrats!!!
Post a Comment