Monday, September 8, 2008

B is for.....

Busy, Britches and Back to School!


How do those three go together you ask? Well they just do. They describe my life this past week. I've decided to double up on my posts tonight simply because I am BUSY. I expect to be up to my eyeballs in photos and listings over the next few days so I might have to neglect you for a bit.


Busy is good. Busy means I am working. Working means I will make money. Money means I eat LOL. So its good. Plus I like being busy. I am one of those people who just HAS to have something to do. If not, I invent something. I work best in chaos. Good thing around here.


Britches...ahh where would I be without them? They are my sanity in an insane world. My laughs, my tears of sadness and joy, my friends. I look forward to the times I get to "chat" with them.


And back to school. Which around here is the day after Labor Day. Which was last week. And back to school always brings its own unique chaos. But its scheduled chaos and I like that. I like having my routine and schedule.


Here is Madison all decked out in Back to School High School Musical outfit (i tried to get her messenger bag too but she stuck her tongue out at me and walked off).
Well speaking of chaos my friends...I am up way past my bedtime. I will catch up in a few days...


0 comments: