Friday, September 12, 2008

D is for....

DAUGHTER.

Ten years ago this very day was the day my life would change forever. Madison Ashleigh came into my world and soon became the light in it. I can not imagine a day without her here. I can not begin to describe the magnitude of my love for her. The years seem to have flown by to me. It makes me sad, yet I can't underscore the amazing bond and love we share still today. Her personality just attracts people like you could not believe. She is always, and I mean always, ready to be the center of attention. Someday that child is going to be on a stage somewhere.

Well as I cherish my daughter on her birthday...I share small pieces of her life through the years
as she has gone from my little sunshine to a wonderful young lady.



















































Man I love that kid :)

0 comments: