Angel.
There are so many angels that have been in my life lately. I can't begin to describe it. Some made a small difference in an otherwise bleak day. Others did more. But each individual angel has made a huge impact in my life.
I have felt very blessed over the past few months. With great family members, loving friends and a relatively happy life.
I'd like to be able to express my thanks to each of them. But there are no words. And to do so here would only leave out others who have blessed my life in other ways.
But I wanted to touch on three very special angels.
The first has helped me to take care of some obligations. She has also helped Madison to have some things. She can't begin to know how very much what she has done has meant to me.
The second has made it possible for me to give Madison something she desperately wanted. I've thanked her profusely but I am sure it wasn't enough.
And the third but definately not the least. She is continually helping me to be able to help myself. She gives of her time and advice so easily. And the things she has taught me will continue to benefit my future.
For these women and all the other special people in my life...You have my heartfelt thanks. Just know that I intend to pay it forward and keep your good deeds going strong.
So folks, believe me when I say this. Never overlook a person. No matter how they appear. As the old country song goes....what if she's an angel?
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment