Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prayers...

I needed to take a break from the ABC's to say a few words.

For starters I want to say my prayers are with everyone out there who was affected by Hurricane Ike. I can only imagine what it must be like to recover from this.

But I want to request prayers for two very special ladies who are still dealing with the aftermath of this hurricane.

The first is Becky. She is an amazing woman, wife and mom to beautiful Abby. Her and her family are still without power. They have struggled over the past few days.

The second is Wendy. She is also an amazing woman, wife and mom to 4 gorgeous kids. Her family is not only without power, but facing damage to their home.

Both of these women are the classic definition of what I want to be when I grow up. They are truly inspirational women. And while it is in their nature to find the good of any situation, I am sure they are struggling at this moment with all that is going on. I am certain the kids are having a rough time being displaced as well.

So when you offer up your prayers today, could you throw in a couple for Wendy and Becky and both of their families. I am sure they would appreciate it very much!

0 comments: