Monday, September 22, 2008

G is for....

Good Morning.

Yeah, that theory goes out the window with Madison around LOL. Especially on Mondays. I hate Mondays.

She loses her schedule over the weekend so mornings are volatile around here on Mondays. What are the issues you ask?

Well today we had the following problems:

* It's not fall enough to wear jeans (even though its only in the 50's)
* She's tired of me asking if she is finished with her hair after only 20 minutes in the bathroom
* Her pants are too long and she wants me to cut them off
* Her shoes have something icky on them
* She's NOT going anywhere and she doesn't care what I say

And when I say they are problems I mean it! We finally got her to walk out the door at 7:40. Which means again she will be late for school.

Ahhhh.....its always fun to get ready in the mornings around here.

Good Morning everyone!

0 comments: