Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning Madison Style

Well as she usually does...she woke up early. Thank heavens Santa had come. Barely. She woke at 1 am. She was so excited. And you can tell she is used to me because she would open a present and hold it up and smile for the camera :)

I will say she was slightly disappointed that Santa didn't bring her the Season 1 Hannah Montana DVD. She is "SURE" its because he knew someone else was getting it for her. That could be a problem.

Thanks for sharing this moment with me. And I will be away for a bit. We are able to go home after all. So we will be spending the next week in NC with our family!!! I will try and take lots of pics for you guys.

So the question of the day...What did Madison get?? Well she got a kids digital camcorder, a scooter, Disney Channel Scene-It, iCarly charades, a memory card for her camcorder, 2 new outfits, a webkinz lil kinz yorkie, and a stocking full of lip gloss and perfume and lotion.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for being part of my life :)

Here are some pics from our "Christmas Morning".







2 comments:

notjustanylisa said...

Merry Christmas Jenni!!

pinkebody said...

Holy crap! 1 am!

I had to wake my girls up at 8 & remind them that Santa had come lol.

Hope you have a great trip!