Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....charlie brown style

Charlie Brown has NOTHING on us! Toy sales have kept me hopping ( I think I've mentioned that before??). So we didn't get the basement finished. Which means we couldn't move my inventory downstairs. Which also means we couldn't move my mom to Madison's old room and move my computer to my room. Which culminates in how we couldn't move the loveseat so that we could put up my MONSTER of a Christmas tree. I LOVE my Christmas tree. It is very special. And not just because I stood outside Kmart in Wisconsin in the bitter cold at 4 am to get it for $30. LOL. But more because its huge. And my wide assortment of weird ornaments represent something in my life. Many are from Madison's first few Christmases.

But alas we had no room for the beast. So we had to improvise. This means we dug out my moms little 4 ft white tree. Now it looks just pitiful in our living room LOL. But Madison wanted a tree and a tree she would get. It's not her fault I've eat, breathed and slept Ebay for weeks.

So tonight we pulled out the decorations and we got the tree up. Though "up" seems a bit of a stretch.

So here are pics of our tree. Noone can say we didn't do Christmas. I'm just waiting for snoopy to pop out :)

Oh and the sweetest thing. Madison had bought some gifts at her school santa shop. She has kept them hidden for weeks. As soon as the tree was up she ran in her room and came out with the gifts. They are now under our little tree. Guess I need to get her some gifts under there huh?




0 comments: