Wednesday, October 1, 2008

L is for.............

Love at first sight!

And it truly was. Going both ways.

This afternoon I found out someone was giving away a puppy. She is 9 months old and is a chihuahua/yorkie mix. Well I decided to get her for Madison. I didn't tell her where I was going because I wanted it to be a surprise. That it was! To say that she loved her instantly is an understatement. But what really surprised us was how quick the puppy took to Madison. Since arriving here she has been curled up with Madison and refusing to move. Doing homework was a chore LOL

So I'd like welcome our newest family member Sophie to our home. Here are some photos of her homecoming.

Did someone say surprise???


Sophie just a little scared....


She's more comfy here...



Attached at the hip...literally lol



I've found a new best friend....


2 comments:

Angela said...

AWWWWWWWWWW YAY FOR Madison and Sophie!!!!!!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!! Madison's reaction is PRICELESS!!!

Sarah said...

Sophie is way to freaking cute! And I love Madison's reaction!