Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ok now this is just CUTE

I would never have been creative enough to think of this. But someone else was. You know those annoying drink pouches that your 10 year old leaves all around the house?? Capri Sun, Kool-Aid, store brand? Ok maybe your child doesn't leave them everywhere from the bathroom to the basement. But MINE does.

But anyways....back to the topic. Someone uses them to design bags. There are tote bags, wallets, shoulder bags. The are called Juicy Bags and they are super cute.

But that's not all.

Another blogger is giving you a chance to win one. And that means FREE. I am ALL about the free. So I thought I'd share the link so that you had a chance to win your own Juicy Bag also. And no, I didn't JUST post so that I could get another entry LOL. Although I admit I'd like to win. I never win anything. Anyways to enter go here.

1 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you for posting about the giveaway! I sure hope you win:-) Hey- you want somewhere to send those empty juice pouches? I'd be happy to compensate you and pay the shipping to get my hands on them. You see- we can't buy CapriSun where I am in Canada and I need pouches to make more bags!!
helen@juicybags.ca

:-) I'd be forever grateful! Maybe we can work out a trade...I could make you a bag??