Have you ever visited their site?? I had the privilege of "meeting" one of the founders through HCTS. She is VERY talented in what she does. I often browse through their site and dream about what I plan to attempt to make. So many cute things to choose from.
So when I realized that Blogging Momma was doing a giveaway with a $50 bundle from You Can Make This, I just had to sign up. And since I "know" the people and the quality of what they teach, I had to recommend it here.
So head on over to Blogging Momma's site and sign up for your chance to win!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for the blog post announcing my giveaway. I really appreciate it and boy was this giveaway a huge hit! I love the site as well and Kim is a total sweetheart.
Post a Comment