Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who needs drugs....

When you can get high off of shopping??? LOL. Seriously!

I took advantage of the target glade candle tins for 16 cents a piece.

Then I decided to try my hand at the walgreens register rewards deals. All I can say is W.O.W.
I'm addicted.

I've actually done really well. But for the rest of the week I must step back a bit and not do quite so much.

But so far

Todays walgreens-- $137.75 worth of stuff...cost $10.82....total so far between walgreens and target-- $187.26 worth of stuff...cost $24.40

And on top of that....I wont have to buy dish soap for a long while. And if we get sick....we are set on medicine. Which is GOOD for me. I stay sick in the winter.

Tomorrow I will just hit one walgreens. They seem to be the only ones restocking. Plus I have to take it easier the next few days. Money is TIGHT. So I will the Register Rewards to get more toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, dish soap and probably cold meds. I'm out of razor coupons :(

At the end of the week I will post my grand total of items, out of pocket expenses and a pic of all my loot.

Now to learn how to do this aat the grocery store.

0 comments: