Well it's the end of the week. So that means today was my Walgreens wrap up. I was disappointed today. They were out of most things at all 4 Walgreens I visited. So I didn't get much. But that's okay. I think I have enough for now. Looking back on the week I wish I'd gotten more shampoo/conditioner and toothbrushes and I wish I'd had more razor coupons. But overall I think for my first week at trying this I did very well.
Before I tell you what I ended up with and how much it cost me....here's some pics of my loot!
Now for the boring details!
~11 Glade Candle Tins
~2 Herbal Essence Shampoos
~ 2 Herbal Essence Conditioners
~ 5 Pkgs Dental Floss
~ 4 pkgs Halls Refresh
~ 3 Vaseline Infusion Lotions
~ 9 Oral B Toothbrushes
~ 2 Chapstick Fresh Effects
~ 2 Venus Embrace Razors
~ 2 Gillette Fusion Razors
~ 24 Theraflu Cold Meds
~ 14 Bottles Dawn Dish Soap
~ 8 Candy Bars
~ 2 20oz Drinks
~ 32 Halloween Pencils
Now had I bought all of these items this week at their SALE price (not their true price) I would have spent $ 260.26
What I spent: $35. 18
And I have $6.00 left in register rewards
And I will be getting a rebate for the Glade candles for $15
Not a bad week!!
So what did you end up with??



0 comments:
Post a Comment