Friday, October 2, 2009

It is REAL

It's hard to believe that the day has come....that all this waiting and worrying is real. But it is. I am officially a homeowner. Do you know how strange that feels??

We did a walkthrough without all of the previous owners stuff in there. And without a doubt it needs some TLC. And I will be learning in a big way how to do things I never thought I'd attempt. Like repairing floors, fixing a board on the deck, replacing a toilet.

But its MINE!! Which means at no time can anyone take it. Or tell me I have to move from it. I am there until the day I choose to leave it. So all the repairs, will be to upgrade MY HOME.

It has tons of potential. Now I just have to find the time/money to do it all.

So mark October 1, 2009 as a magical day in history. The day when I was handed the keys to my very own, paid for, I own it home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Mom.


No offense but our house is not the nicest house around